PCI compliant hosting can help your organization avoid potential PCI breaches and consequences enforced by major credit card providers.
Online Tech’s certified Michigan data centers ensure your customer cardholder data is protected from data theft by complying with the latest national standards for data security.
PCI compliance requires each server to perform only one function. Whether your application requires colocation, managed dedicated servers, private cloud hosting, or a combination of the above, Online Tech can help you put together the right blend.
Other benefits of hosting confidential cardholder data (CD) with Online Tech include:
Save Money & Time:
- Save capital costs by outsourcing IT infrastructure instead of building your own data center - Online Tech’s data centers already have appropriate cooling, power and redundancy in place.
High Availability & Disaster Recovery
- Use of data centers that offer high availability and offsite IT disaster recovery solutions.
- A unique disaster recovery advantage with multiple data centers situated over 50 miles apart and supplied by two separate commercial power grids.
Diverse PCI Compliant Solutions
- PCI compliant colocation with high availability power and offsite backup options.
- PCI compliant dedicated servers with fully managed services.
- PCI compliant, private clouds with fully managed services.
- PCI compliance requires each server to perform only one function, which can be costly with physical servers. The cloud offers your company the flexibility of adding or deleting servers with zero downtime and fast deployment.
Managed and Compliant Services
- More personalized service than larger managed data center providers with primary support directly from Online Tech’s certified technical team.
- Other managed services including 24x7 monitoring, operating system upgrades and complete management of any server issue that might arise.
- Able to comply with PCI requirements with Online Tech’s SSAE 16 (SOC 1), SOC 2 and Tier 3 SAS 70, PCI compliant data centers.