DR Now! Complete Cloud Server Disaster Recovery
- Typical costs average less than 50% of the production environment
- Backup with multiple restore points
- A warranted 4 hour recovery time objective (RTO) SLA
- A warranted 24 hour recovery point objective (RPO) SLA
- Audited for HIPAA compliant hosting and PCI compliant hosting
- Offsite SAS 70, SSAE 16 (SOC 1) & SOC 2 audited data center
- Simple Pricing - per server + SAN storage cost
- One-Click ordering – a single check box guarantees your entire cloud server can be replicated offsite
- Annual 72 hour disaster recovery testing scheduled and emergency response to declared disasters
- Fully reserved servers for disaster recovery
- Fully replicated network
- No additional Internet, IP addresses or VPNs required
Need help implementing DR Now! with your cloud server? Contact us today.
Faster Recovery Times and Lower Deployment Costs
While traditional disaster recovery systems have been expensive, unreliable and time consuming, cloud computing makes disaster recovery affordable, reliable and fast.
Online Tech’s Comprehensive Disaster Recovery provides replication and disaster recovery solutions for managed and private cloud services.
Replication and Improved Recovery Times
DR Now! replicates the entire hosted cloud including servers, software, network and security to an offsite disaster recovery cloud without any programming or special configuration.
By replicating entire servers and the network configuration between data centers, the time-consuming aspects of recovering servers, applications and data into a cold site environment has been replaced with just a few clicks to spin up the replicated servers. In the event of a disaster, your network, VPNs, VLANs and firewall configurations are available at a moment’s notice.
With DR Now!, a typical warm site disaster recovery cloud can deliver recovery times under 4 hours for less than 50 percent of the cost of the production environment.
Fully Provisioned and Reserved Network and Servers
Unlike traditional cold site disaster recovery plans where servers are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, DR Now! delivers fully provisioned, reserved servers and network for disaster recovery.
Faster Recovery Time Objective and Recovery Point Objectives
DR Now! is warranted with a 4 hour recovery time objective (RTO) specifying the worst case availability in case of a disaster. DR Now! also warrants a 24 hour recovery point objective (RPO) specifying the worst case amount of data that would be lost in the event of a disaster.
Simple to Order
Disaster recovery servers have never been easier to order – order DR Now! with your cloud server and Online Tech will set up the disaster recovery cloud without any further user configuration.
Annual Testing and Emergency Response
Annual disaster recovery testing and automatic emergency response by Online Tech whenever a disaster is declared ensure your servers are always being monitored and protected.