For private clouds, SAN-to-SAN replication delivers fast recovery times with a solution that can failback to production gracefully once the disaster has been mitigated and the production data center is back online.
With a Dell EqualLogic SAN in both your private cloud and the offsite disaster recovery cloud, you can achieve rapid site-to-site replication and faster disaster recovery times. With data replication as often as every 5 minutes between data centers, the disaster recovery site can achieve recovery point objectives (RPO) as fast as 5 minutes with recovery time objectives (RTO) in an hour or less.
Your disaster recovery cloud can be configured to automatically take over on the failure of the production servers or be managed directly by Online Tech's engineers.
Once the cause of the emergency failover has been mitigated, SAN-to-SAN replication has the added benefit of providing a seamless failback from the disaster recovery data center to the production data center by reversing the replication process.
If your application requires fast disaster recovery or easy failback capabilities, the SAN-to-SAN replication solution could be the right disaster recovery solution for your private cloud.
SAN-to-SAN Replication Features
- Supports the private cloud
- Data recovery with multiple recovery points
- Disaster recovery failover
- Failback from disaster recovery to production
- A recovery time objective (RTO) of 1 hour
- A recovery point objective (RPO) of just 5 minutes
- Fully reserved servers for disaster recovery.
- Network replication
- Disaster recovery testing at any time.
- Emergency response system to alert Online Tech team and/or your team in the event of a disaster.
- Audited for HIPAA compliant hosting and PCI compliant hosting